|jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011|
FOCA 2.6 Released
Today, we are happy to announce the release of FOCA 2.6. New features are:
We would like to remind you that next 14th and 15th of March we’ll deliver an online training of FOCA and all attendees we’ll get the FOCA Pro version. We also encourage you to test and enjoy FOCA and send to us all the new ideas or bugs writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fingerprinting DNS Server using version.bind records.
- DNS Servers discovery using primary master information in SOA records.
- Searching of .listing directory listing programs in web paths.
- Searching of Proxy services.
- Searching of title tag in each web site.
- Fuzzing of files searching for backups (only PRO version).
- Vulnerabilities panel (only PRO version).